(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了ㄧ萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)

(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了ㄧ萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)
(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了一萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)

2026年9月8日 星期二

3. 聖詩:我要唱奇妙的故事 (I Will Sing the Wondrous Story)

聖詩:我要唱奇妙的故事 (I Will Sing the Wondrous Story)
作者:法蘭西斯羅力 (Francis H. Rowley, 1854-1952)

1. 我要唱奇妙的故事,
    主耶穌為我受死,
    祂離開天上的榮華,
    被釘死在各各他。

副歌:
我要唱奇妙的故事,
主耶穌為我受死,
與眾聖徒在榮耀裡高聲唱,
快樂無比。

2. 我從前曾遠離恩主,
    如迷羊走入歧途,
    救主以慈愛尋找我,
    領我歸回走正路,

3. 我身心曾歷盡創傷,
    上主親自為我裹傷,
    四圍籠罩懼怕驚慌,
    救主使我得釋放。

Hymn: I Will Sing the Wondrous Story
Author: Francis H. Rowley (1854-1952)

1. I will sing the wondrous story
    Of the Christ who died for me,
    How He left His home in glory
    For the cross of Calvary.

Refrain:
Yes, I’ll sing the wondrous story
Of the Christ who died for me,
Sing it with the saints in glory,
Gathered by the crystal sea.

2. I was lost but Jesus found me,
    Found the sheep that went astray,
    Threw His loving arms around me,
    Drew me back into His way.

3. I was bruised but Jesus healed me;
    Faint was I from many a fall;
    Sight was gone, and fears possessed me,
    But He freed me from them all.

4. Days of darkness still come o’er me,
    Sorrow’s path I often tread,
    But the Savior still is with me;
    By His hand I’m safely led.




沒有留言:

張貼留言