(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了ㄧ萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)

(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了ㄧ萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)
(這張照片是講道王子-司布真的圖書館。博覽群書的司布真,收藏了一萬兩千本書,願我們也效法他,竭力追求!)

2026年8月12日 星期三

3. 聖詩:何等愛耶穌 (Oh How I Love Jesus)

聖詩:何等愛耶穌 (Oh How I Love Jesus)
作者:弗德里克懷菲德 (Frederick Whitfield, 1829-1904)

1. 我最喜愛惟一美名,
    歌頌其價無比,
    此名似樂悅耳動聽,
    此名美冠天地。

副歌:
我何等愛耶穌,
我何等愛耶穌,
我何等愛耶穌,
因耶穌先愛我。

2. 此名使我能知主愛,
    捨命償我罪債,
    知主流血為我受害,
    罪人惟此倚賴。

3. 此名使我知道父神,
    每天賜福豐盈,
    我行之路雖然陰森,
    有主恩光引領。

4. 此名示我主愛深長,
    能知我心痛苦,
    擔我憂愁分我悲傷,
    世間無人比主。

Hymn: Oh How I Love Jesus
Author: Frederick Whitfield (1829-1904)

1. There is a name I love to hear,
    I love to sing its worth;
    It sounds as music in my ear,
    The sweetest name on earth.

Refrein:
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Oh, how I love Jesus,
Because He first loved me.

2. It tells me of a Savior‵s love,
    Who died to set me free;
    It tells me of His precious blood,
    The sinner‵s perfect plea.

3. It tells me what my Father hath
    In store for ev‵ry day;
    And though I tread a darksome path,
    Yields sunshine all the way.

4. It tells of One whose loving heart
    Can feel my deepest woe,
    Who in each sorrow bears a part,
    That none can bear below.




沒有留言:

張貼留言